About the Role
- Currently seeking Locum Physiotherapist to cover short or long term projects.
- Apply your clinical reasoning skills, get job satisfaction and provide positive outcomes for all residents.
- Collaborate with other team members to manage the caseload across multiple facilities.
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments
- Developing innovative treatment plans
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents
- Implementing & managing pain management clinics
- Regular evaluation and incident analysis
- Care plan modification and progression
- Manual handling education and competency ASX
- Falls mapping and tagging
- Falls risks assessment tests (FRAT)
- Exercise and falls management group programmes
- Supply of equipment and aids
- Comprehensive documentation
- Liaison with residents, carers and relatives
- In-service education
You must have:
- Full Australian Physiotherapy Registration
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Strong communication skills
- Current full driver’s License
- A full police clearance conducted within the last year
Our culture is built on pride, dedication, respect and a deep seated care for our customers and clients. We inspire each other to grow and we celebrate our achievements together.
Up to 40 hours per week. Flexibility exists with your weekly timetable. No evenings or weekends.
Pay is dependent on experience and performance.