The Ideal Candidate
- Private Practice experience (Preferred)
- Tertiary qualifications and registration in Physiotherapy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current drivers license (highly desirable)
About Our Company
At PhysioChoice we take pride in giving all our team the resources and support required to be the best that they can be in their chosen field. Working in a supportive environment, with like-minded people and a focus on continuing education could be the best move of your career. Whilst large enough to provide career options and advancement opportunities we are still small enough to make the whole team feels like they are a valued and important member of a successful group.
- Flexible working hours and days
- Unsurpassed new graduate programs
- A dynamic, supportive & innovative workplace
- Relocation support and above market remuneration package
- “Loyalty Bonus” at the end of initial contract
- $1000 toward your profession development (courses, seminars, etc.)
- “Profession Insurance” & “Public Liability” will be paid by the organisation.
- As a permanent staff member you will receive continuous professional development, ongoing training throughout your career with an excellent team culture and ethos is very supportive
What this Career Opportunity has to offer
- Continuing education is strongly encouraged including the provision of regular full day paid in-services.
- PhysioChoice has a history of creating career options that have generally thought to be unattainable.
We recognise how important our people are and offer excellent opportunities that will allow you to reach your full potential, these include:
- Above market average remuneration packages and excellent working conditions
- Unparalleled professional development opportunities for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Structured career pathways and opportunities for practice ownership and further post graduate study
- A raft of employment opportunities over a vast practice network and locations across VIC, NSW, Queensland and New Zealand.