This is an opportunity that should not be missed by graduates looking to start their physiotherapy career in the right way.
PhysioChoice has two private practice locations in Bethlehem & Brookfield, Tauranga.
What this Career Opportunity has to offer
- Successful applicants will have the opportunity to gain experience in a supportive environment where excellent supervision will be provided with each new graduate being allocated to a senior physiotherapist
- Continuing education is strongly encouraged including the provision of regular full day paid in-services (Development Days) undertaken within the business.
- Unsurpassed new graduate programs are undertaken to develop clinical, organisational and business skills
- PhysioChoice has a history of creating career options that have generally thought to be unattainable.
How to find out More
PhysioChoice has a strong commitment to recruiting the best new graduates available and has a very structured process of providing information to interested physiotherapists. The process of gaining further information is:
- Step One: Apply online to express you interest. No letter of application or resume is necessary to express interest.
- Step Two: You will be contacted and sent an information package containing position descriptions, selection criteria and additional position and organisation information.
- Step Three: Submit formal application.
- Step Four: Interview and selection.